How Faith Should Be Like The Heart-John Piper - Today's Christian Videos
Embed gillie1 4214 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Adrenaline is a wonderful thing, is gives people a rush and is usually there when they absolutely need it. Many Christians could be considered ï¿½Adrenaline Christiansï¿½ï¿½they come on strong and in spiritual flashes. However, just like adrenaline, this time of euphoria does not last for long. What the world needs is ï¿½Coronaryï¿½ Christians, believers that are more like the heart than the adrenal gland. The heart is the most important thing that any person has. It is always faithful and always steady in the devotion of its purpose, even when it cannot be heard. This is how Christians need to be, steady and faithful to their Calling.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Skit Guys - Psalms For Lent: 2nd SundayMinistry Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- The Key to MeeknessComedy Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.