GN Commentary: Play Ball: A-Rod or A-Fraud? - February 23, 2009 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed beyondtoday 1866 views 2010-10-02T00:29:26 Why do players feel that have to "cheat" and lie in order to succeed in baseball or any sport, for that matter?Â Is it really satisfying to win when you have an unfair advantage?Â Have you ever won some contest by cheating?Â You know in your heart it wasn't a true victory.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.