Love is Patient - Today's Christian Videos
Embed sharefaith 5770 views 2010-10-02T01:57:49 Love is not an emotion. The Bible gives us a clear explanation of God's view of love. It is kind, considered and patient. Love does not envy, is not proud or rude and is never self-seeking or easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs, does not delight in evil and rejoices in truth. It always trusts, always hopes and always perseveres. We need to grasp it, live it and share it. Only God can truly define love. He himself is love. He showed us his love by sending us His Son.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Professional Dancer Surprises Ballerina Bride With EPIC Groomsmen DanceInspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus MessiahMusic Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- Josh Groban and Celine Dion Sing A Heavenly Duet Of ‘The Prayer’Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.