How Can You Refuse Him Now:/ HOLLY WILLIAMS - Today's Christian Videos
Embed porabb1 1274 views 2010-10-02T02:00:29 LYRIC TO THE SONG "HOW CAN YOU REFUSE HIM NOW" How can you refuse Him now? How can you refuse Him now? How can you turn away from His side, with tears in His eyes on the cross there He died, How can you refuse Jesus now? There's a story old that is often been told of how our Savior died. As they nailed His hands, He cried they don't understand, as the blood flowed from His side, How can you refuse Him now? How can you refuse Him now? How can you turn away from His side on the cross where He died? How can you refuse Jesus now? As He hung there on the tree, He prayed for you, prayed for me, there was no one His pain to ease before He died, He faintly cried, Father forgive them please. How can you refuse Him now? How can you refuse now? How can you turn away from His side. He died with tears in His eyes on the cross there He died, How can you refuse Jesus now?
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder Performs 'Amazing Grace' During Christmas ShowMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.