Summer Vacation 2008 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hmong4life 722 views 2010-10-02T02:09:10 In a small California town located in the Stanislaus National Forest called Arnold, the Yang Family spent their 2008 Summer Vacation for a week. At the elevation of 4,200 feet and warm temperatures and mild evenings, the Yangs spent time fishing and enjoying God's magnificent creation. Because Calaveras County is located in the heart of the Motherlode area of the 1849 Gold Rush, the Yangs also benefited from the many historic places in their site seeing adventures. The Yang Family, before they finish the week long vacation, relaxed in a quiet mountain forest atmosphere in prayers and reflections. Thank God for an amazing family vacation.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Former Atheist’s Testimony Will Restore Your Faith In GodInspirational Videos
- Old Men STUN Everyone With Epic Dance NumberInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.