Celebrate Sacrificial Love - Part 2 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 262 views 2010-10-02T02:26:58 This is the fourth in our "Celebrate!" sermon series. Here we encounter Luke 22:14-30, and we discuss what it really means to sacrifice for love of another. For Jesus it was a sacrifice of life; for us it might mean a sacrifice of ego. There are many aspects of sacrificial love. Jesus shows us the model; how we interpret and act upon that model is up to us. Will we be faithful? Will we be the servants God calls us to be? Will we be willing to give up for another what we really wanted for ourselves? It's still part of the celebration, but it is often difficult for us to participate.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- The Key to MeeknessComedy Videos
- We Have Come Here To Worship - Christine Ostroot OriginalMusic Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.