Celebrate Sacrificial Love - Part 2 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 340 views 2010-10-02T02:26:58 This is the fourth in our "Celebrate!" sermon series. Here we encounter Luke 22:14-30, and we discuss what it really means to sacrifice for love of another. For Jesus it was a sacrifice of life; for us it might mean a sacrifice of ego. There are many aspects of sacrificial love. Jesus shows us the model; how we interpret and act upon that model is up to us. Will we be faithful? Will we be the servants God calls us to be? Will we be willing to give up for another what we really wanted for ourselves? It's still part of the celebration, but it is often difficult for us to participate.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Christopher Duffley Sings The National Anthem. WOW. That Voice!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.