The Debt Trap - Today's Christian Videos
Embed beyondtoday 2657 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 1 in every 60 U.S. households filed for bankruptcy in 2005. Itâ€™s likely someone in your family, a neighbor down the block or a co-worker in your office is in bankruptcy court. Itâ€™s not just an American problem either. Scotland has had a 33% rise in people losing there homes. For every $100 an Australian earns, they owe $130. What about you? Have you experienced difficulty paying every bill on time? Would you say that your financial house is in order? Stay tuned to Beyond Today as we discuss the problem of and the solutions to â€œThe Debt Trapâ€.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.