"Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Middler - Today's Christian Videos
Embed zladybug1 3831 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 This video is THE REASON I wanted to learn to make photomontages. My husband and I got married on his parents 35th Anniversary. So we were blessed to celebrate most of our major milestones together. In January of 2006 we celebrated our 30th anniversary, my sister and brother-in-law celebrated their 25th and hubby's parents celebrated BIG OLE #65!!! Sadly, 7 weeks after this momentous day, Pawpaw p!!#ed away or as the songs says "He touched the sky". We miss him and his sense of humor and his homemade bread!!
More Today's Christian Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.