Defining the Zygote - Today's Christian Videos
Embed emorawr 3388 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 What is a zygote? A zygote is a fertilized human egg. It has 46 chromosomes, it can react to stimuli and has a metabolism. Though small, a zygote fits the definition of what a "life" is. It is one of the most ordered and complex objects found in the known universe.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- "Laying It Aside"Ministry Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.