Shocking Video: From Orphanage to Mental Institution - Ministry Videos
Embed virginia777 8823 views 2010-12-21T03:55:19 http://amazingsix.blogspot.com Even if each of us who viewed the video donated $20 or $50, it would make a difference! Sacrifice is in different amounts for all of us. In some countries, if you are born with Down Syndrome, you've turned 5, and you're not adopted... then you are transferred from an orphanage to a mental institution. Forever. http://www.reecesrainbow.org is doing something about it. Please watch the video to see why there is such an urgency and a need to help give kids a forever home that have Down Syndrome. We are trying to rescue Kareen before it's too late and we need your help. Together we can make a difference. My link at the top tells you how.
More Ministry Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.