Buzby and the Grumble Bees (2) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed thomasnelson 2905 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 From the series that brought you Flo la mosca mentirosa and Stanley una chinche apestosa comes a fun story about the importance of good behavior. The garden bugs secretly agree to help Buzby show his misbehaving niece and nephew how unpleasant life would be if everyone misbehaved the way they do. After a few encounters with misbehaving bugs (seeing how dangerous, gross, and uncomfortable things can become when no one cleans up after him or herself, uses good table manners, or gets enough sleep) Beebee and Buddy decide to practice good behavior.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Emotional Love Story Follows Along With 1 Corinthians 13Inspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.