Echoes of an Angel - Book Trailers
Embed tyndalehouse 545 views 2014-04-17T14:13:08 When Ben Underwood became blind at the age of two, anyone would have thought he faced a life full of hardship and uphill challenges—a world full of things he’d never be able to see and activities he’d never be able to enjoy. But as far as his mom, Aquanetta Gordon, was concerned, nothing was impossible for Ben . . . and so he accomplished the incredible. Known as “the boy who could see with sound,” Ben mastered human echolocation—the ability to detect the size, shape and location of objects through the reflection of sound waves. By clicking his tongue and “seeing” the waves, Ben could ride his bike, shoot baskets, identify objects, and even play video games. Some called it a miracle, but to Ben and Aqua, the real miracles were the otherworldly experiences God gave Ben—physical and spiritual—that others couldn’t explain. Echoes of an Angel is the remarkable true story of how a child who seemed destined for darkness brought light to the world. It’s the story of a single mom who encouraged her son to push beyond his limits, even as her heart clenched with protective love and fear. And it’s the story of a family’s unshakable faith . . . in God and each other.
More Book Trailers Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- New Hope Oahu - Hope Is AliveMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- Jason Castro Moriah Peters Sing 'Same Kind Of Broken.' AMAZING!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.