Dog Dying of Cancer Hangs on to See Soldier Dad Come Home From Deployment - Inspirational Videos
Embed neids 19160 views 2013-04-23T00:00:00 Just after this soldier was deployed for 8 months, the family learned that their beloved dog Kermie was dying of melanoma cancer. Only given 2-3 months to live, the family was devastated that Kermie wouldn't get to say goodbye to her soldier owner. But God kept her alive! See the precious moment where she greeted the man she missed so much. Kermie passed away a couple months later. She brought tremendous joy and love to this family.
More Inspirational Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.