Peter, Pan and the Prophets - Education Videos
Embed logosbiblestudy.org 208 views 2011-07-19T18:34:10 When we travel to Israel we hike to the top of the Arbel Cliff, overlooking the Sea of Galilee. It’s a beautiful sight, with a panoramic view of the entire north shore of the Sea of Galilee. Oddly enough, 95% of Jesus’ public ministry takes place here, in an area no larger than a small neighborhood! However, midway in all three synoptic gospels -- Matthew, Mark and Luke -- Jesus takes his disciples 43 miles north of the Sea of Galilee to Caesarea Phillipi, a pagan city. Why does he do that?
More Education Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.