Peter, Pan and the Prophets - Education Videos
Embed logosbiblestudy.org 202 views 2011-07-19T18:34:10 When we travel to Israel we hike to the top of the Arbel Cliff, overlooking the Sea of Galilee. It’s a beautiful sight, with a panoramic view of the entire north shore of the Sea of Galilee. Oddly enough, 95% of Jesus’ public ministry takes place here, in an area no larger than a small neighborhood! However, midway in all three synoptic gospels -- Matthew, Mark and Luke -- Jesus takes his disciples 43 miles north of the Sea of Galilee to Caesarea Phillipi, a pagan city. Why does he do that?
More Education Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- 27-Year-Old’s Breathtaking Performance Of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You GoosebumpsMusic Videos
- Teens Win Talent Show With Impressive Drum Line RoutineMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.