Peter, Pan and the Prophets - Education Videos
Embed logosbiblestudy.org 167 views 2011-07-19T18:34:10 When we travel to Israel we hike to the top of the Arbel Cliff, overlooking the Sea of Galilee. It’s a beautiful sight, with a panoramic view of the entire north shore of the Sea of Galilee. Oddly enough, 95% of Jesus’ public ministry takes place here, in an area no larger than a small neighborhood! However, midway in all three synoptic gospels -- Matthew, Mark and Luke -- Jesus takes his disciples 43 miles north of the Sea of Galilee to Caesarea Phillipi, a pagan city. Why does he do that?
More Education Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- New Hope Oahu - Hope Is AliveMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Wonderfully Made (Live)Music Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.