Peter, Pan and the Prophets - Education Videos
Embed logosbiblestudy.org 178 views 2011-07-19T18:34:10 When we travel to Israel we hike to the top of the Arbel Cliff, overlooking the Sea of Galilee. It’s a beautiful sight, with a panoramic view of the entire north shore of the Sea of Galilee. Oddly enough, 95% of Jesus’ public ministry takes place here, in an area no larger than a small neighborhood! However, midway in all three synoptic gospels -- Matthew, Mark and Luke -- Jesus takes his disciples 43 miles north of the Sea of Galilee to Caesarea Phillipi, a pagan city. Why does he do that?
More Education Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- BART+TRICIA - Incredibly Powerful Ending On This Emotional, Heartfelt Performance!Music Videos
- Children Write Hilarious Christmas Song For Adults To Perform At ChurchComedy Videos
- Grocery Store Surprises Shoppers With AWESOME Version Of 'Jingle Bells'Music Videos
- Funny Christmas Church SignsComedy Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Carrie Underwood Performs STUNNING Version Of ‘Do You Hear What I Hear?’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.