Peter, Pan and the Prophets - Education Videos
Embed logosbiblestudy.org 192 views 2011-07-19T18:34:10 When we travel to Israel we hike to the top of the Arbel Cliff, overlooking the Sea of Galilee. It’s a beautiful sight, with a panoramic view of the entire north shore of the Sea of Galilee. Oddly enough, 95% of Jesus’ public ministry takes place here, in an area no larger than a small neighborhood! However, midway in all three synoptic gospels -- Matthew, Mark and Luke -- Jesus takes his disciples 43 miles north of the Sea of Galilee to Caesarea Phillipi, a pagan city. Why does he do that?
More Education Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.