Our Endangered Children - Today's Christian Videos
Embed beyondtoday 3428 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 I have in my hand five Fruit Loops. Can you imagine a third grade child making this her breakfast before going off to a day at school? Itï¿½s hard to believe, but it is true. No, this isnï¿½t another faddish weight loss plan. Itï¿½s a real deal meal for a child caught in the disease of anorexia. Anorexia is just one of the many problems facing todayï¿½s youth. Maybe you have or know a young person fighting anorexia, depression or drug abuse? On todayï¿½s edition of Beyond Today, weï¿½ve got some information to help our endangered children. Stay with us.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Spontaneous Worship From Bethel Church Had Me Reaching For TissuesMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Soul-Stirring Rendition Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Have Your Heart Singing!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.