Our Endangered Children - Today's Christian Videos
Embed beyondtoday 3447 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 I have in my hand five Fruit Loops. Can you imagine a third grade child making this her breakfast before going off to a day at school? Itï¿½s hard to believe, but it is true. No, this isnï¿½t another faddish weight loss plan. Itï¿½s a real deal meal for a child caught in the disease of anorexia. Anorexia is just one of the many problems facing todayï¿½s youth. Maybe you have or know a young person fighting anorexia, depression or drug abuse? On todayï¿½s edition of Beyond Today, weï¿½ve got some information to help our endangered children. Stay with us.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.