Tenth Avenue North - Worn - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 5682 views 2012-12-26T14:59:06 Just heard this song for the first time the other day. I heard an interview with Mike Donehey about the story behind the song. He was talking about how when he was younger he used to get frustrated with God and ask him "why can't You make life easy?" Of course, the answer to that can be found in John 16:33, which says "In this world you will have troubles". Yes, indeed, in this life you *will* have troubles. He doesn't say "you *might* have troubles", he says "you *will* have troubles. But that's not the end of the verse. It goes on to say "But take heart! For I have overcome the world!". That's where redemption comes in, which is what this song is all about. It's a wonderful song.
More Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.