Tenth Avenue North - Worn - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 5083 views 2012-12-26T14:59:06 Just heard this song for the first time the other day. I heard an interview with Mike Donehey about the story behind the song. He was talking about how when he was younger he used to get frustrated with God and ask him "why can't You make life easy?" Of course, the answer to that can be found in John 16:33, which says "In this world you will have troubles". Yes, indeed, in this life you *will* have troubles. He doesn't say "you *might* have troubles", he says "you *will* have troubles. But that's not the end of the verse. It goes on to say "But take heart! For I have overcome the world!". That's where redemption comes in, which is what this song is all about. It's a wonderful song.
More Inspirational Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Emotional Love Story Follows Along With 1 Corinthians 13Inspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- "Laying It Aside"Ministry Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.