Tenth Avenue North - Worn - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 5524 views 2012-12-26T14:59:06 Just heard this song for the first time the other day. I heard an interview with Mike Donehey about the story behind the song. He was talking about how when he was younger he used to get frustrated with God and ask him "why can't You make life easy?" Of course, the answer to that can be found in John 16:33, which says "In this world you will have troubles". Yes, indeed, in this life you *will* have troubles. He doesn't say "you *might* have troubles", he says "you *will* have troubles. But that's not the end of the verse. It goes on to say "But take heart! For I have overcome the world!". That's where redemption comes in, which is what this song is all about. It's a wonderful song.
More Inspirational Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Spontaneous Worship From Bethel Church Had Me Reaching For TissuesMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Soul-Stirring Rendition Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Have Your Heart Singing!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.