The Daily Pulse (Wednesday, January 19, 2011): Acts of righteousness...and chocolate cake! - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 266 views 2011-01-19T07:35:08 Daily Pulse: Matthew 6:1-2 Jesus teaches, "Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full."
More Inspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.