Laying Down Our LivesWhat sometimes holds you back from laying down your life for others?
Top Christian Music Videos
rayfordemaloneministeries's UploadsBack to rayfordemaloneministeries's channel.
- I was born to Finish!Since we are closing out 2008 and heading into 2009 I thought it would be fitting that this sermon be used as a sounding board as we begin to look to the future. Often times around Christmas Christians tend to get a little depressed and upset at t...rayfordemaloneministeries00:28:59
- What happens in Vegas don't always stay in Vegas (A last ...Pastor Malone teaches on this sermon that often times as we follow God towards our promise land sometimes because of the comfort, just tiredness, or financial gain we choose to stop following God and we look to live our physical and spiritual live...rayfordemaloneministeries00:29:04
- How to survive in the WildernessFor some it has become a common belief that Jesus endured only three trials during his time in the wilderness. But through the writing of Luke we see that there were multiple trials but only three were highlighted. Maybe he surmised that these thr...rayfordemaloneministeries00:21:32
- Moving from Biblical Revelation to Spiritual ApplicationSermon Title: Moving from Biblical Revelation to Spiritual Application
Scripture Text: John 14: 7-12
This weeks sermon has to deal with the Christian Mindset of the Disciple Phillip. He possessed a mind that could not perceiv...rayfordemaloneministeries00:29:50
- Wolves in Sheep's Clothing: Discerning the Nature of the ...Pastor Malone teaches that in this Christian walk the enemy is busy trying to distract the elect from the true message of Jesus Christ and one of the ways that he does this is by placing false prophets or "spiritual wolves" inside the ch...rayfordemaloneministeries00:29:40
- You must to have a cup-bearing MentalitySermon Text: John 18:1-11
Being betrayed by a brother or fellow Christian can bring about some very drastic and often times disturbing emotions within all of us- but if you add pressure, insecurity and loneliness to the situation then you h...rayfordemaloneministeries00:14:37
- God's unclaimed PromisesHave you ever wondered why some people are in the church are serious about their walk with God but others tend to view right relationship with God through lackadaisical eyes? Or that some seem to think, feel, and operate in the mindset that no mat...rayfordemaloneministeries00:20:43
- Dumb as an Ox and proud of it!Pastor Malone teaches that it is a blessing for God to use you in any state he calls you in. Whether you are called in to a season of ministry or a season of silence you are still His vessel and he will use you to get the glory out of any situatio...rayfordemaloneministeries00:19:27
- When past sin cause present problems. Part 2When David encountered this situation he ran to God.
What I find encouraging is that often when we sin there are consequences that we must face -and no one in their right mind wants to face the consequence of sin! However in this moment we...rayfordemaloneministeries00:15:16
- When past sin causes current problems. Part 1As we grow in God towards maturity mistakes are inevitable. We "ALL" mess up from time to time and as maturing Christians we sometimes leave other scarred and hurting Christians in our past and the question arises how do we deal with the...rayfordemaloneministeries00:13:59
- The enemy that knows my name Part 2When you are in a trial and you need a solid escape plan like David you need to find yourself over in Psalm 34:1-3. <br />
But we must remember that we have to go through some trials to really appreciate what David writes about in thi...rayfordemaloneministeries00:15:19