The Courage to Let Our Kids Fail - Ep. 46March 23, 2021 ● 29 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer Slattery talks with counselor and speaker Brenda Yoder about why and how we can help our children grow through inevitable failures and develop the wings they’ll need to fly into adulthood.
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Brenda Yoder at:
Find Brenda’s podcast at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Fledge by Brenda Yoder
The Beautiful Mess Mother-Daughter conference by Wholly Loved Ministries
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What are some reasons you find it challenging to allow your child/children to struggle?
2. How often is fear of personal failure involved in your response to your child’s failings?
3. When has God used struggle and failure to grow you?
4. How can remembering how God has grown you strengthen your heart to let your loved ones grow from their failures?
5. How can our unwillingness to let our children fail negatively impact their relationship with Christ? Their confidence?
6. What are some truths regarding God (His nature, power, or promises) help conquer your fears regarding your children's failures?
7. What is one “next right step” God is calling you to take this week?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Zuperia
A Prayer to Encounter the Power of God - Your Daily Prayer - April 23
What a mighty God we serve!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Bible Verses about Confidence: Scriptures to be Confident in Faith
Have the confidence and courage to seek first the kingdom of God and the salvation of your soul through Jesus Christ. Here we have gathered 20 of the best Bible verses about confidence to encourage you in the boldness of faith! May these scripture quotes inspire your confidence and trust in God.