The Courage to Entrust Our Loved Ones to God - Ep. 45March 16, 2021 ● 15 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Jodie Bailey at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What stood out to you most in Moses' mom’s situation and/or response?
2. How do you typically respond when you sense your loved one is in danger?
3. What are some ways you seek God’s will when you’re anxious and afraid?
4. What truths regarding God’s character increase your courage to entrust your loved ones to God’s care?
5. Do you normally take time to seek God’s guidance when you sense a loved one is threatened? If so, how does this help? If not, why is this?
6. Why is it important to not only seek God’s guidance but also to give Him time to speak before jumping into a situation?
7. When has your failure to seek God’s guidance in a situation caused problems?
8. How can your commitment to seek God’s guidance, strength, and intervention increase your loved one’s faith during times of crisis?
9. Consider who God used to rescue Moses. What does this tell you about God?
10. Who is God asking you to entrust to His care today, and what is one way you can do this?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Aleksei Naumov
A Prayer to Encounter the Power of God - Your Daily Prayer - April 23
What a mighty God we serve!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Bible Verses about Confidence: Scriptures to be Confident in Faith
Have the confidence and courage to seek first the kingdom of God and the salvation of your soul through Jesus Christ. Here we have gathered 20 of the best Bible verses about confidence to encourage you in the boldness of faith! May these scripture quotes inspire your confidence and trust in God.