The Courage to Shed False Identities - Ep. 47March 30, 2021 ● 15 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Jodie Bailey at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What are some false identities people tend to adopt?
2. Why do you think we tend to find our identity in things such as status and roles?
3. How can false identities be damaging?
4. When has a life transition threatened your sense of identity?
5. Why is it important that we find our identity in Christ?
6. According to Christ, who are you? (If you’re not sure, read Ephesians 1.)
7. What is one thing you can do this week to remind yourself of who you are in Christ?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Solarseven
A Prayer to Encounter the Power of God - Your Daily Prayer - April 23
What a mighty God we serve!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.