Christian & Family Friendly Videos
Follow us on FacebookGet GodTube: Movies
Updates directly to your News Feed.
At the age of seven months, Christopher Rush was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy, and his parents were told he would be 'no more than a dishrag, and dead by two.' Christopher lived to 30, and in that time he achieved more than most able-bodied people do in a lifetime, including becoming the first quadriplegic licensed as a scuba diver. Shortly before his death, Chris developed a motivational program called GO FAR. This film is his life story and a continuation of his work; it will inspire not
Popular Movie Clips
- I Am Sin
- Crosswalk.com: Tolkien Experts Talk About His Christian Themes
- Moses (1975) 7 of 12
- Danny's Adventures of 101 Dalmatians (Animated) part 6
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "The Book of Life" Video Movie Review
- YTF Movie Trailer
- South Korean Pastor Makes a Drop Box to Collect Unwanted Babies and Raises Them Al...
- Dannyladdin part 1 - "Arabian Nights"/A Dark Night
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Where Hope Grows Trailer