Seasons of GriefAre you going through a season of grief where you are struggling to grieve?
Top Music Videos
eteacher's UploadsBack to eteacher's channel.
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 14 - Independent Personal Pronouns...In this lesson, we see the forms of all the independent personal pronouns: I, You.... (By "independent," we mean that these pronouns stand apart as individual words, usually as the subject of a sentence.)
As always we look in the text. One exampl...eteacher00:04:54
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 13 - Plural Construct Chains | by ...This lesson deals with the plural construct chains, which show a change only in the plural masculine nouns: The regular masculine plural [îm] ending changes to [ê]. In our lessons we look into an interesting Midrash regarding the word "Blood" in ...eteacher00:04:19
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 12 - Construct Chains | by eTeach...In this lesson we will meet the "construct chain", which is the Hebrew method of combining two (or more) nouns, so that one noun describes the other noun in some way. A construct chain may cause some vowel changes in the first noun. One example fo...eteacher00:05:01
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 11 - The Definite Article, Con't ...In this lesson, we continue our discussion about the definite article ("the") and see how it takes a slightly different form before the guttural letters. In our lesson, we want to look for some examples, while dealing with the text. In this case,...eteacher00:04:17
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 10 - The Definite Article | by eTe...In this lesson we will learn about the definite article. The definite article ("the") is used in Hebrew, in generally the same way as it is used in English. The definite article marks something or somebody specific. Definite articles take several...eteacher00:04:09
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 9 - A Few More Vowels | by eTeache...In this lesson, we meet the four remaining Hebrew vowels that we haven't studied yet: Reduced Vowel: A, Reduced Vowel: O, Reduced Vowel: E and also the Short Vowel: O.
One good example is in the name "Jacob" יעקב, which takes a reduced vowel -A....eteacher00:03:59
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 8 - Hebrew Word Structure | by eT...In this lesson we deal primarily with the structure of Hebrew words. Most Hebrew words are
built from a set of root letters and from a pattern, into which these root letters are inserted.
For example, the root מלך "to reign" gives us the rela...eteacher00:05:47
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 7 - The 'Shewa' | by eTeacherBibli...In this lesson we discuss the Hebrew Shewa: [ ְ ]. The Shewa can be silent, or non-silent - a "moving Shewa" (also known as a "vocal Shewa", or a "mobile Shewa").
In order for us to find Shewa, we read Genesis 11:3, which shows the familiarity o...eteacher00:04:25
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 6 - Nouns and Adjectives | by eTea...In hebrew, every noun and adjective has both number (singular or plural) and gender (masculine or feminine). The masculine singular form has no special ending, but every other form has a suffix that marks the word as feminine singular (accentedָה ...eteacher00:04:38
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 5 - Dagesh and Syllable Division |...During this lesson we will discuss syllables in Hebrew and the "Dagesh"-stress, which is a dot that can appear in the middle of a Hebrew letter. We will also talk about the way the Hebrew stress falls mostly on the last syllables.
We'll read Gen...eteacher00:05:21
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 4 - Hebrew Vowels EIOU | by eTeach...In this lesson, we will meet the remaining basic Hebrew vowels: E-I-O-U. The vowel, which is placed under each letter, is pronounced after the consonant.
We will look for some vowels while reading Genesis 1:10: after God gathers the water in on...eteacher00:04:29
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 3 - Hebrew Vowels | by eTeacherBib...Development of Hebrew vowels
This lesson is a fascinating journey into the evolvement of the Hebrew vowels.
We will learn that in King David's period (10th c. B.C.E.), when Hebrew was first written, the writers only used the cons...eteacher00:04:37
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 2 - Hebrew AlefBet part 2 | by eTe...In this lesson, we teach about the remaining letters of the Hebrew alphabet:
ב/ כ/ פ/ ג/ד/ת /ו/ י/ ז/ צ/ ס/ ט/ ק/ שֹ/ שׁ
You will learn that Hebrew has only 23 letters, of which five have a special suffix form:
.כ-ך; מ-ם;נ-ן; פ --ף; צ -...eteacher00:04:19
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 1 - Hebrew AlefBet | by eTeacherBi...This lesson reviews the material that we have learned in Level A: Lessons 1-29. During this lesson we ask our students to read and translate from the bible. One example is: 1 Samuel 17:49 וַיִּשְׁלַח דָּוִד אֶת־יָדוֹ אֶל־הַכֶּלִי וַיִּקַּח מִשָּׁם...eteacher00:04:21