We found 322 results for your search "brandoncrc"
- brandoncrc Phillipians part 2, read by Keith Buizer Recommended
- Phillipians part 2, read by Keith Buizer Phillipians 1:12-18brandoncrc
- Phillipians 1, read by Marina Nederlof Phillipians 1:1-11brandoncrc
- The Other Lost Son, by Pastor Mike Miedema Luke 15;11-32brandoncrc
- I AM the Light of the World, by Pastor Mike Miedema John 8:12-30
- Make it Right, read by Marina Nederlof written by Pastor Grant Gunnink
- Great Joy for all the People, by Rev Mike Miedema Psalm 5
- God Showed Love at Christmas, read by Herman van den Ham written by Pastor Mike Miedema
1 John 4:7-12
Advent 2 2021brandoncrc
- The Salt of the Earth read by Marina Nederlof written by Rev John Kerssies
- Sola Gratia - Grace Alone by Pastor Mike Miedema Ephesians 2:1-10brandoncrc
- Song of a Silent Sky, read by Herman van den Ham Written by Roger Nelson
- A Holy Calling to Pursue read by Keith Buizer
written by Rev Richard deLange
Numbers 9:15-23, 10:11-13, 33-36brandoncrc
- Why Pray read by Marina Nederlof written by Rev Bill Tuininga of Bethel CRC Edmonton
- God is Praying for You, by Pastor Mike Miedema Romans 8:18-39brandoncrc
- Encouraging Accountability written by Grant Gunnink
read by Sam Van Huizen
1 Corinthians 16:10-18
- the Church in Acts Acts 2:42-47
written by Colin Vander Ploeg
read by Keith Buizerbrandoncrc
Brian KeownTop Videos
A Prayer for When Your Spirit Starts to Fade - Your Daily Prayer - May 23
Pray for the Lord to give you wisdom and discernment for those who may be fading right before your eyes.
Top Music Videos
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
5 Best Love Stories From The Bible
The Bible is full of so many great stories, from struggle to triumph and impossible to miraculous. The most memorable for me are the love stories. There are many different kinds of love stories in the Bible, including parents with their children, friendships and loving your enemies, but I really like the marriage relationships in the Bible. You have to read and study the verses closely, but there is so much to learn about what true love really means and how to remain committed in your relationship.