Episode 3: Irrevocably CalledJuly 28, 2020 ● 30 min
Share this episode
1. In what ways have you allowed your identity to become entangled with what you do or don’t do?
2. How can “identity confusion” hinder us from living with impact today?
3. In what ways has God used your weakness to reveal His strength?
4. How might your insufficiency reveal God’s all-sufficiency and thus proclaim the gospel?
5. Who might God want to love through you during your current season?
6. What does it mean for you, in your current season, to manage well the life God has given you?
7. When living for Christ, why is it important to surrender the life you currently have rather than focusing on the life you wish you had?
Visit Jennifer online at http://jenniferslatterylivesoutloud.com, find her ministry at http://whollyloved.com.
Connect with her on:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JenSlatte
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/slatteryjennifer/
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Malte Mueller
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.