Episode 2: Dealing with DepressionJuly 22, 2020 ● 30 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer Slattery discusses the importance of grieving with truth and hope and learning to feel our deepest emotions with Jesus.
1. If you struggle with depression, have you determined or investigated whether your depression has a biochemical cause, is a symptom of your illness, stems from lack of hope, or from failure to fully grieve?
2. Have you fully grieved all you’ve lost because of your illness?
3. Do you feel you’ve grieved for as long as is necessary?
4. How can you “feel with Jesus”?
5. What might it look like to grieve in truth?
6. What might it look like to grieve with hope?
7. What thing(s) do you tend to place your hope in?
8. Why is it important to center our hope in Christ rather than health or circumstances?
Visit Jennifer online at http://jenniferslatterylivesoutloud.com, find her ministry at http://whollyloved.com.
Connect with her on:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JenSlatte
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/slatteryjennifer/
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Malte Mueller
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.