Episode 4: Honestly Facing Our AngerAugust 04, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer Slattery interviews counselor and author Tanya Glanzman.
Find Tanya here:
1. What are your views on anger? Do you tend to see all anger as bad or do you view some types or expressions of anger as bad and others as healthy?
2. Have you experienced anger in relation to your illness? If so, how did you respond? How did your relationship with God play into this?
3. What are some healthy ways one can express their anger?
4. What are unhealthy ways to express anger?
5. How do you believe God responds to our anger, and why do you feel this?
6. Why might it be important to express our anger honestly?
7. Why might it be important to express our anger honestly to God?
8. How might unexpressed anger lead to deep-seated bitterness?
Visit Jennifer online at http://jenniferslatterylivesoutloud.com, find her ministry at http://whollyloved.com, and connect with her on Facebook and Instagram.
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Malte Mueller
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
6 Must-Watch Black Lives Matter Movies Streaming Now on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
In the wake of the death of George Floyd, protests seeking justice and an end to racial inequality have been held all over the world. People of all colors are using this time to educate themselves on the issues involved in the Black Lives Matter movement. Here is a playlist of 6 Black Lives Matters movies on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime that you can watch now.