Episode 4: Honestly Facing Our AngerAugust 04, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer Slattery interviews counselor and author Tanya Glanzman.
Find Tanya here:
1. What are your views on anger? Do you tend to see all anger as bad or do you view some types or expressions of anger as bad and others as healthy?
2. Have you experienced anger in relation to your illness? If so, how did you respond? How did your relationship with God play into this?
3. What are some healthy ways one can express their anger?
4. What are unhealthy ways to express anger?
5. How do you believe God responds to our anger, and why do you feel this?
6. Why might it be important to express our anger honestly?
7. Why might it be important to express our anger honestly to God?
8. How might unexpressed anger lead to deep-seated bitterness?
Visit Jennifer online at http://jenniferslatterylivesoutloud.com, find her ministry at http://whollyloved.com, and connect with her on Facebook and Instagram.
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Malte Mueller
A Prayer to Remind Us God Works for Our Good - Your Daily Prayer - July 30
Romans 8:28 brings comfort, direction, and hope to Christians every day. It's also one of the most misquoted and misunderstood verses in the Bible.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.