Episode 11: Thriving with Chronic Illness in MarriageSeptember 21, 2020 ● 29 min
Share this episode
In this episode, "Together Through the Storms" co-authors Sarah and Jeff Walton share their journey with Sarah’s illness, how her illness revealed lies that God wanted to replace with truth, and how holding tight to His character and truth has strengthened them individually and as a couple.
You can find Together through the Storms here: https://www.thegoodbook.com/together-through-the-storms
Visit Sarah and Jeff online at http://setapart.net/
Connect with Sarah on Facebook
Marriage and Chronic Illness Discussion Questions:
1. How has chronic illness challenged your relationship?
2. Have you discussed those challenges openly and honestly as a couple?
3. If you have discussed those challenges, have those discussions strengthened your relationship, and if so, how?
4. When or how has your experience with chronic illness (yours or your spouse’s) triggered guilt?
5. Is there a lie attached to your guilt?
6. How can surrendering to Christ in the middle of your challenges help eliminate your guilt and your discouragement?
7. How can your marriage, specifically related to all you experience in relation to chronic illness, proclaim Christ and the gospel?
Visit Jennifer online at http://jenniferslatterylivesoutloud.com, find her ministry at http://whollyloved.com, and connect with her on Facebook and Instagram.
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Ponomariova_Maria
A Prayer to Audit Our Thoughts - Your Daily Prayer - June 1
The battle between our ears has to be fought vigilantly.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 25 Easter Hymns and Songs for Easter Sunday Playlists
Whether you prefer classic Easter hymns or modern worship Easter songs, this collection of popular Easter videos from your favorite performers is sure to move you! Jesus willingly paid all our debts, and these Easter songs and hymns are the perfect way to remember and worship Him!