Episode 12: How Chronic Illness Can Deepen Our Intimacy with ChristSeptember 28, 2020 ● 28 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer discusses our greatest prize—intimacy with Christ, and how we can experience an ever-growing closeness with Christ on our worst, sickest, and most painful days.
Chronic Illness Discussion Questions:
1. How would you define divine intimacy?
2. When has God seemed closest?
3. How often do you compare your interaction with God to how He interacts with, responds to, or guides someone else?
4. What are some ways you intentionally draw close to Christ?
5. Do you struggle with feeling as if you should do or be more as a Christian?
6. Considering your answer to the previous question, have you unknowingly slipped into a works-based relationship with Christ?
7. In what way is God using your current struggle to draw your closer?
8. How do you tend to respond when you experience doubt?
Resource mentioned: Life Audio’s Faith Over Fear Podcast Episode 13: The Courage to Face Our Doubts: https://www.lifeaudio.com/faith-over-fear/episode-13-the-courage-to-face-our-doubts
Visit Jennifer online at http://jenniferslatterylivesoutloud.com, find her ministry at http://whollyloved.com, and connect with her on Facebook and Instagram.
Episode Image Credit: Getty/MargaretW
A Prayer to Put Jesus First This Christmas Season - Your Daily Prayer - December 1In a world that seeks to crowd Jesus out, where busyness abounds, and hearts are stirred to focus on other things, it can be hard sometimes to choose to keep Him first.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.