Understanding Your ADHD ChildFebruary 10, 2021 ● 25 min
Share this episode
• Their journey through their children’s diagnosis with ADHD.
• What ADHD means and why it is important to understand that people with ADHD have different brain wiring that causes deficits in everyday functions.
• The latest research says that ADHD isn’t actually a deficit of attention, it’s a deficit in self-regulation.
• Why ADD is no longer a diagnosis and the new subsets of ADHD.
• Why girls struggle to get ADHD diagnosis and why they often show different symptoms of ADHD than boys.
• ADHD medication - should your child be on medicine for their ADHD?
Jennifer Kampfe is a wife, a mom of five children, and an ADHD coach from Lincoln, Nebraska. She has a master's degree in music therapy from Radford University in Virginia. After having two sons diagnosed with ADHD, and wanting to help them more, she began her training at the ADD Coach Academy. Connect with Jennifer online at Fantastically Focused
Website | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Nadia_Bormotova
A Prayer for When it Feels Like Winter Will Never End - Your Daily Prayer - March 4
Dear God, why is it so hard for me to believe that spring is coming?
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Christian Songs About God's Love: Rejoice in the Lord!
Christian songs about God’s love are so readily available today. Music is such a powerful and beautiful to rejoice in the love of God and give thanks to Him! Browse and listen to this collection of Christian songs about God's love to celebrate the mercy and grace of our Heavenly Father. May these tunes bring you joy and gratitude while strengthening your faith. They are in no particular order, but you are free to choose your favorite from the list!