Understanding Your ADHD ChildFebruary 10, 2021 ● 25 min
Share this episode
• Their journey through their children’s diagnosis with ADHD.
• What ADHD means and why it is important to understand that people with ADHD have different brain wiring that causes deficits in everyday functions.
• The latest research says that ADHD isn’t actually a deficit of attention, it’s a deficit in self-regulation.
• Why ADD is no longer a diagnosis and the new subsets of ADHD.
• Why girls struggle to get ADHD diagnosis and why they often show different symptoms of ADHD than boys.
• ADHD medication - should your child be on medicine for their ADHD?
Jennifer Kampfe is a wife, a mom of five children, and an ADHD coach from Lincoln, Nebraska. She has a master's degree in music therapy from Radford University in Virginia. After having two sons diagnosed with ADHD, and wanting to help them more, she began her training at the ADD Coach Academy. Connect with Jennifer online at Fantastically Focused
Website | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Nadia_Bormotova
A Prayer When Your Christian Life Grows Dull - Your Daily Prayer - September 27
God has only just begun to show us His greatness.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Christian Songs of Comfort That Will Calm Your Worries
Sometimes, life can get overwhelming, but even on our worst days, we can turn to God for comfort. Through worship and prayer, the Lord reminds us that there's no need to worry about the future or to fear the unknown. Because at the end of it all, His grace will bring us eternal life and endless comfort.
For those times when your mind can't stop worrying, here are 10 worship songs about comfort.