Face-to-Face Connections in a Screen-to-Screen World - Ep 7February 03, 2021 ● 32 min
Share this episode
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
• Why 2012 was such a turning point in the digital world
• Why the vulnerability and honesty of younger generations can help us learn how to manage new technologies
• New research on the effects of social media on girls
• What happened when Alyssa decided to take a social media break
• Teaching our kids that what they post now may have repercussions in the future
• The benefits of delaying giving your kids phones (and how you can talk to them about waiting for that coveted phone)
• How to deal with potential predatory behavior in social media apps
Find more from Jonathan:
Jonathan’s books can be found here.
Website | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Nadia_Bormotova
A Prayer When Your Christian Life Grows Dull - Your Daily Prayer - September 27
God has only just begun to show us His greatness.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Christian Songs of Comfort That Will Calm Your Worries
Sometimes, life can get overwhelming, but even on our worst days, we can turn to God for comfort. Through worship and prayer, the Lord reminds us that there's no need to worry about the future or to fear the unknown. Because at the end of it all, His grace will bring us eternal life and endless comfort.
For those times when your mind can't stop worrying, here are 10 worship songs about comfort.