Navigating Smart Phones and the Digital World with Your Kids - Ep. 6January 27, 2021 ● 30 min
Share this episode
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
• How parents can feel competent and confident in awkward conversations about technology
• Why the generations before us really can’t help us navigate this new frontier like we wish they could (and what we can do about it)
• The #1 question Tracy gets: “How do I juggle this world where I can’t get away from screens?”
• Keeping your kids safe, sane, and relationally seen in the virtual world
• Why the question of quality screen time matters more than quantity of screen time (creating, connecting and consuming)
• Having a “Define the Relationship” conversation with your kids about how they want you to interact with them on social media
START | Stand Together and Rethink Technology (check the resources tab for all the resources mentioned in the podcast): https://www.westartnow.org/
Check out their new podcast, Screen Sanity
Website | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Irina_Strelnikova
A Prayer for When it Feels Like Winter Will Never End - Your Daily Prayer - March 4
Dear God, why is it so hard for me to believe that spring is coming?
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.