What to Do When Others Don’t Understand Our Anxiety - Ep. 53May 11, 2021 ● 30 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Becoming His Princess Video: Growing in Grace
Becoming His Princess Bible Study
If this topic is helpful, be sure to listen to Episode 15 - The Courage to Fight against Fear
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Who do you most turn to when you need support?
2. How does that person(s) best support you?
3. Consider the health of that relationship. In what ways do you support the other person?
4. What conversations might you need to have in order to deepen the mutual ties of support?
5. Consider your current circle of close friends. Are those friends able to provide the support you need?
6. Consider your desire to be understood. How might a failure to live in your identity in Christ affect your desire?
7. Consider your desire to be understood. In what ways does a failure to recognize your true value affect your desire?
8. How can you anchor deeper in grace?
9. How might living anchored deeper in grace help you feel less alone?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Aleksei Morozov
A Prayer to Choose Life - Your Daily Prayer - October 16
A happy life means making the Lord your life, all of your life.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
13 Songs and Hymns About Hope
In the darkest points of our lives, we can lose our way and feel alone. But even then, the Lord shines his light on us, and in Him, we can find hope, love, and freedom. The hope of eternal life with our King. The strongest love we can't even begin to comprehend. And the freedom from our sins through God's grace. No matter how difficult life gets, God will always be there for us shining His light of hope. All we have to do is open our eyes.
Whether worshiping alone or with a group, listening to songs about hope can definitely brighten God's light of hope. Here are some popular worship songs…