The Courage to Be Vulnerable - Ep. 52May 04, 2021 ● 15 min
Share this episode
Referenced material (on women’s menstruation & Old Testament Laws): https://subspla.sh/xwndcch
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Jodie Bailey at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. How challenging do you find it to reveal vulnerability?
3. What makes revealing vulnerability most challenging?
4. Is there a situation in which you’re afraid to hope for better? If so, share.
5. What does or can make hoping for better difficult?
6. Why is it important we learn when and how to express our vulnerability with others?
7. Why is it important to express our vulnerability with God?
8. If you had been the bleeding woman, what would’ve made it most difficult for you to seek help?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Rudzhan Nagiev
A Prayer for Our Nation on this National Day of Prayer - Your Daily Prayer - May 6We ask that you would appoint strong, faithful men and women to serve this nation and our people. We pray for your great healing on America.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.