The Courage to Face Tragedy with Honesty and Faith – Ep. 34December 29, 2020 ● 15 min
Share this episode
Cry of the Soul by Dr. Dan Allender and Tremper Longman
Find Jodie Bailey at:
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Do intense emotions, in yourself or expressed by others, make you uncomfortable, and if so, why?
2. What might it mean to grieve with Jesus?
3. When have you endured what felt like a “Job-like” experience?
4. During your time of grief, how did you respond?
5. Why do you think people are often afraid of anger?
6. When is our anger misplaced?
7. When is anger placed accurately?
8. In what ways or times might God share our anger?
9. In what ways does anger draw out our deepest doubts?
10. Why is it important to process our hurts and pain?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Malte Mueller
A Prayer to Put on the Armor of God - Your Daily Prayer - January 24We may forget at times but one thing is true - this world is a battlefield.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.