The Courage to Break Free from Shame - Ep. 33December 22, 2020 ● 16 min
Share this episode
Contact Jennifer through her website HERE to have her speak at your next women’s event.
Contact Tara through her website HERE to book her for your next women’s event.
Find Tara at:
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode, and why?
2. Is there a behavior, struggle, past sin, or experience you’re tempted to hide?
3. When have you experienced rejection due to weakness, sin, or failure?
4. Why do you think grace is such a hard concept for many people to grasp?
5. How has that experience, or others, impacted your relationship with God or understanding of grace (if indeed it has)?
6. How would you describe or explain God’s grace to someone unaccustomed to it?
7. Why is it important to our healing and freedom to invite God to probe our hearts?
8. Describe a time when you’ve sensed God’s grace.
9. What does grace reveal regarding the character of God?
10. What is one way you can actively live in grace today?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Ponomariova_Maria
A Prayer to Put on the Armor of God - Your Daily Prayer - January 24We may forget at times but one thing is true - this world is a battlefield.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.