Fighting the Fear of Being Alone – Ep. 35January 05, 2021 ● 15 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer Slattery, Tara Rye, and Shellie Arnold discuss the soul-reaching comfort that comes when we recognize that we will never have to face our hurts and fears alone.
Find Tara at:
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode, and why?
2. Do you fear being alone?
3. If so, when does that fear most often arise?
4. How do you feel knowing God collects all your tears in a bottle (Ps. 56:8)?
5. What are some truths regarding the character of God that can comfort you when you feel alone?
6. Why must we filter our emotions through the truth of Scripture?
7. Scripture demonstrates God created you and I with a core need for relationship. What does that say regarding His desire to fill that need for us?
8. Sometimes our fear and pain can blind us to God’s hand and all the ways He is caring for us. What are some ways God might be trying to help you feel seen and heard?
9. What are some ways you can remind yourself of God’s presence the next time you fear being alone or feel you are alone?
10. How can God’s presence comfort your fears?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Cosmaa
A Prayer to Put on the Armor of God - Your Daily Prayer - January 24We may forget at times but one thing is true - this world is a battlefield.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.