6 Guidelines for Discussing Sensitive Topics with Your Kids – Episode 10June 21, 2021 ● 31 min
Share this episode
Read the article that goes with this episode.
1. Listen. Really listen.
2. Respect other people’s beliefs. Don’t ridicule
3. Don’t assume a motive. Challenge methods, not motives.
4. Be more concerned about people than your position.
5. Speak in love while never denying truth.
6. Recognize that what people need most is not an argument, it is an experience with God.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (Matt. 7:12)
Resources and Articles Mentioned in This Episode:
The “love” chapter: 1 Corinthians 13
The Danger of Speaking Truth without Love
C.S. Lewis' "Mere Christianity" Broadcast
C.S. Lewis' conversion from atheism to Christianity
C.S. Lewis quote on his encounter with God at Oxford
Follow Catherine at https://catherinesegars.com/
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Gvardgraph
A Prayer for Guidance to Raise Our Children - Your Daily Prayer - October 19
Help us to let go when we need to.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.