The Antidote to Stress & Fatigue + The Surprising Causes – Plus Raising Stress-Resilient KidsApril 17, 2023 ● 26 min
Share this episode
Ever feel fatigued but not sure why? Most of us don’t run marathons, yet we find ourselves sluggish after a day of sitting at our desks. Guess what causes more fatigue: food deprivation or social isolation?
As people of faith, how can we respond to fatigue and feel renewed with vitality the way God designed for our emotions and bodies?
As parents of faith, how do we raise children to be stress-resilient, so they aren’t fatigued and practice healthy mental health habits?
Soul Care coach Bonnie Gray will share answers to these questions. Learn scientific tips based on scripture to help ease anxiety.
- The one key ingredient that will help you to raise your kids to be stress-resilient and protect their mental health well-being
- The surprising reason why your body gets fatigued and how to renew your energy levels (and it doesn’t involve the gym)
- Create this one rhythm to recover from stress from the work week & kid’s schoolwork
- Right brain and left brain anxiety and how God created your body to respond to stress & to recover
- Breath Prayer: Inhale: When I pass through the waters. Exhale: You will be with me.
Scripture: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.” Is. 43:2
Soul Care Tip: Family Adventures, The joy of anticipation, novelty, and power of new experiences
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Join me & 40+ speakers at the Christian Parenting Event online. Get $20 off using this link & the code: FRIENDSANDFAMILY23
- Get a copy of Bonnie’s new book #1 New Audiobook Release on Amazon in Meditation to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Book Signing Event: Meet Bonnie Gray at Books Inc in Palo Alto, California on May 7th Sunday @2:00pm.
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at com – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most to flourish with God’s peace and joy in your life.
- Want Scientific Articles mentioned in Today’s Show? Sign up for the FREE Breathe Newsletter https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!
A Prayer for the Loss of a Spouse - Your Daily Prayer - September 30
Losing a spouse is undeniably heart-wrenching. The sting of loss penetrates every core of our lives and every hidden corner of our hearts. We are forced to navigate life solo, without the one person who promised to be there with us.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
9 Famous Christian Actors: You May Be Surprised!
Hollywood is a place that you would not typically identify with the Christian faith. There are many more films and actors or actresses that do not exemplify good morals and character. However, there are actors that do live by faith. Here is my list of nine well known or famous actors that are Christian. There are many other actors that are lesser known that are Christian but we will save those for another article. These nine actors are Christians. Some are not as public with their faith as others but these are all actors that have testified to Jesus as their Lord and Savior.