How to Stay Encouraged When You’re Interrupted by Discouragement and Delays - Ep. 36August 22, 2022 ● 18 min
Share this episode
Scripture: “He who has began a good work in you will carry it into completion.” - Philippians 1:6
Soul Care Tip & Scientific Research: What kind of interruption is good for mental health and what kind of interruption is draining your mental health. Power of a Warm Meal, and Benefits of Sharing Comfort.
LINKS & RESOURCES:
• Join Bonnie’s Summer Book Club for Sweet Like Jasmine, 2022 Christian Book Award Finalist + Free Writer’s Publishing Seminar at https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
• Want Scientific Articles for Today’s Show? https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
• Get Bonnie’s FREE Stress Less Devotional! https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
• Grab a copy of Bonnie’s Book: Whispers of Rest: 40 Days of God’s Love to Revitalize Your Soul. https://amzn.to/3A47WIJ
• Want to connect with Bonnie More? http://www.instagram.com/thebonniegray http://facebook.com/thebonniegray
Her site: http://www.thebonniegray.com
A Prayer for Family - Your Daily Prayer - October 2
God has entrusted each one of us with different family members. Whether biologically or through adoption, the Lord has strategically placed each one of us where we are for a reason.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Best Hymns and Songs For Lent
As we prepare for Christ's Resurrection during the season of Lent, we must praise God's sacrifice of His only Son. Whether you connect through traditional hymns or modern worship songs, sing from your heart and rejoice in God's gift of salvation! Here are the 10 best hymns and songs for Lent.