Break the Habit of People Pleasing, Calm Anxiety & Lower Stress - Ep. 37August 29, 2022 ● 18 min
Share this episode
Today, you’ll learn the importance of being in touch with prioritizing what is meaningful and purposeful for you, so you can calm anxiety and lower your stress. When you realize that God wants you to invest your energy in what gives you peace and joy, you will feel re-energized and live each day with more purpose, the way God created you to flourish.
Scripture: In God alone my soul finds rest; my salvation comes from Him. Psalm 62:1
Soul Care Tip & Scientific Research: The Power of Single-Tasking to lower stress, increase productivity and boost your mood and happiness
LINKS & RESOURCES:
• Pick up a copy of Bonnie’s bestselling hit, Sweet Like Jasmine named 2022 Christian Book Award Finalist! https://amzn.to/3wCvAdk
• Want Scientific Articles for Today’s Show? https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
• Get Bonnie’s FREE Stress Less Devotional! https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
• Grab a copy of Bonnie’s Book: Whispers of Rest: 40 Days of God’s Love to Revitalize Your Soul.
• Want to connect with Bonnie More? http://www.instagram.com/thebonniegray http://facebook.com/thebonniegray
Her site: http://www.thebonniegray.com
A Prayer for Family - Your Daily Prayer - October 2
God has entrusted each one of us with different family members. Whether biologically or through adoption, the Lord has strategically placed each one of us where we are for a reason.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 20 Bible Verses for Trusting God When You Need Answers
There are times we can only trust in God for comfort and strength during stressful events in our life. Moments when we don’t know what’s going to happen and must place our faith in God to answer our prayers. Here are 20 Bible verses for trusting God that we hope will inspire you!