Feeling Anxious? Cast Your Cares on God Because He Cares For You - #57February 8, 2023 ● 16 min
Share this episode
Do you ever feel so worried, you can’t seem to turn off those worrisome thoughts? Have ever wondered why God hasn’t freed you from your worrisome thoughts, even though you’ve prayed worries would go away?
Perhaps you’ve felt God has been silent, and wonder if God will get tired of your weariness. You want to learn how to feel closer to God’s love for you.
Bonnie continues her series “Move from Anxiety to Rest” to help you cast your worries to God and really let them go. Be renewed by meditating on God’s loving promise to take care of you in today’s episode. Pause to refresh your mind with biblical truth and encourage your soul with calming peace as Bonnie shows you how.
- Why ignoring our worries generates more stress
- Why releasing stress helps us better hear God’s answers when we pray
- How stress numbs to the beauty around us
- Be encouraged that God never grows tired of our worries
- How to release your worries to God using Breath Prayer “Cast Your Cares”
Breath Prayer Promise: (Inhale) I Cast Your Cares on You (Exhale) because You care for me.
Scripture: “Cast all your anxiety [cares] on him because he cares for you.” 1 peter 5:7
Soul Care Tip: Listing Worries Eases Anxiety, Expressive Writing Changes Brain Waves
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Join Bonnie’s FREE Breathe Wellness Bible Study to break free from stress, worry, and anxiety at http://thebonniegray.com/breathe. Get 4 LIVE Sessions + Community Support with Bonnie Gray.
- Grab Bonnie’s new book to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing the most. Take this FREE Personal Wellness Assessment to get a stress-less analysis to find out how to recover God’s peace and joy in your life.
- Want Scientific Articles mentioned in Today’s Show? Sign up for the FREE Breathe Newsletter https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!
Her site: http://www.thebonniegray.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer for Invitation - Your Daily Prayer - March 28
Be on mission for God through relationships. Do not delay! Walk in obedience to the Lord and leave the outcomes up to Him!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.