Feeling Physically Exhausted? God Will Hold You Up & Carry You to Peace #58February 13, 2023 ● 17 min
Share this episode
Is your body telling you that you’re stressed out? Maybe your hair is falling out, you’re getting rash, fibromyalgia worsening, tension headaches, or pure exhaustion?
Our body is the last line of defense when it comes to stress. We’re so good at pushing through, we go into survival mode. But, God cares about you! He reaches down to rescue us from the sea of stress when we’re overwhelmed.
Bonnie focuses on your physical wellness in her series “Moving from Anxiety to Rest”. Get refreshed by meditating on God’s loving promise to carry you in today’s episode. Refresh your mind with biblical truth and encourage your soul with calming peace as Bonnie shows you how.
- Why your body breaks down with stress when you ignore it
- How God values your physical wellbeing
- 2 Actions Jesus Takes to Help Us Feel Better
- Improve physical wellness using Scripture Promise
- Restore calm using imaginative prayer & your “peaceful” place
Breath Prayer Promise: (Inhale) In Peace, You Help Me Lie Down in Safety (Exhale) You Carry Me
Scripture: “In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety” (Psalm 4:8)
He reached down from on high and took hold of me.” Psalm 18:16
Soul Care Tip: Using nature-guided imagery lowers stress when we use it in prayer
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Join Bonnie’s FREE Breathe Wellness Bible Study to break free from stress, worry, and anxiety at http://thebonniegray.com/breathe. Get 4 LIVE Sessions + Community Support with Bonnie Gray.
- Grab Bonnie’s new book to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing the most. Take this FREE Personal Wellness Assessment to get a stress-less analysis to find out how to recover God’s peace and joy in your life.
- Want Scientific Articles mentioned in Today’s Show? Sign up for the FREE Breathe Newsletter https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!
Her site: http://www.thebonniegray.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer for Invitation - Your Daily Prayer - March 28
Be on mission for God through relationships. Do not delay! Walk in obedience to the Lord and leave the outcomes up to Him!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Bible Story Movies: 10 Films Based on Scripture
Hollywood is known for producing mostly films that have nothing to do with faith in Jesus Christ, but there are quite a few films that have been made that do glorify our Savior and the Bible. Here is a list of 10 movies about the Bible. These are in no particular order.