Connecting the DotsWhat good work is God doing in your life?
Top Music Videos
joshmcdowellministry's UploadsBack to joshmcdowellministry's channel.
- Old Testament: Committed to Detail If scribes found more than three mistakes in a manuscript, they would destroy it! The scribes had many built-in checkpoints to find errors. Josh gives some examples to display the extraordinary faithfulness these scribes had to the original text.joshmcdowellministry00:03:41
- Old Testament: Protecting God’s Revelation Masoretic scribes were committed to preserving God’s revealed Word accurately. They created a system of vowels and notes on pronunciation to make sure nothing was added or taken away from the original text. Listen to Josh explain how this affects ...joshmcdowellministry00:03:23
- Innocent until Proven Unreliable The Internal Evidence Test applied to any document of history makes the statement that an author or a document is considered innocent until proven by known accuracies or discrepancies not to be reliable. How does the New Testament stand up to this...joshmcdowellministry00:04:22
- Acts' Details Error-Free Luke, the author of Acts, names 32 countries, 54 cities, 9 islands, and hundreds of details that have all been confirmed without one single error. He is one of the greatest historians of antiquity when it comes to detail, and listen why we can tru...joshmcdowellministry00:03:19
- Non-Christian Authors Confirming New Testament’s Reliabil...The External Evidence Test asks the question of a document under investigation: Are there external references, apart from the document being examined, that confirm the inner document, the details, the personalities, and the events? Are the New Tes...joshmcdowellministry00:02:34
- New Testament is True Based on Historical Confirmation When it comes to the External Evidence Test of any historiography, the principles that determine authenticity, the New Testament stands strong. One of the most accurate Roman historians confirmed the inner testimony of the Scriptures about Christ.joshmcdowellministry00:03:29