Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- One Diverse Family8/1/2014 - “God calls us to reach out to those who are different from us, but how far are we supposed to go?”
- Blameless7/31/2014 - We are not like the many hucksters who preach for personal profit. We preach the word of God with sincerity and with Christ’s authority, knowing that God is watching us
- When Bad Guys Win7/30/2014 - Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes
- Silencing the Barren Womb7/29/2014 - Read 2 Corinthians 1:6 and consider what it says about the importance of comforting and encouraging other believers in Jesus.
- Hearing God's Word7/28/2014 - Read Romans 10:17 and see how your faith is built up as you take in the Word of God.
- Quick...and Slow7/27/2014 - For believers in Jesus, James provides an appropriate online ethic: “Be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry” (James 1:19).
- Selfish Servants7/26/2014 - Read Acts 19:23-41 to learn what happens when we put our own jobs above the people we profess to serve.
- The Bedrock7/25/2014 - Exodus 17 reveals that God’s provision isn’t tied to natural circumstances. He’s the God of the supernatural (v.6).
- Sin-eaters7/24/2014 - Jude wrote, “You must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment”
- Faith at the Finish7/23/2014 - By remaining faithful to God and standing firm, we will experience His salvation.
- Dad, Mom & Me7/22/2014 - How can our love for God help us love our parents in an honoring way?
- In the Café 7/21/2014 - Read John 10:10 and consider what Jesus offers to all who are thirsty for real life.
- Clear Communication7/20/2014 - Many battles in life stem from false assumptions that are made due to lack of communication.
- Powerful Shaft of Light7/19/2014 - Where in your world do you need a powerful shaft of light today? How does God’s light push back the darkness of the world?
- Pass the Bacon7/18/2014 - We’re free to eat with almost anyone (see the exception in 1 Corinthians 5:9-11), but we must pay attention to who is influencing whom.
- Safe7/17/2014 - We put our hope in the LORD. He is our help and our shield (v.20).