Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- The Success that Follows1/9/2015 - God wants our availability and our obedience, not merely our physical strengths
- The Stings of Life1/8/2015 - Pursue God and His rules, even as you find hope in the fact that He rules!
- Love and Knowledge1/7/2015 - The very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows
- Crushed1/6/2015 - When we choose words and actions that go against God’s will and His clear instruction, we reap the consequences. Instead, may we increasingly pray and seek God’s wisdom before we speak or act.
- No Regrets1/5/2015 - Do we pass up kingdom opportunities because of fear? If we believe that our God is a good King, we can trust Him enough to try new things.
- Being Found1/4/2015 - God had come to Moses and would compassionately care for him—just as He had done for decades. As He comes to us today, may we be open to His strong love.
- Soliders, Athletes, and Farmers1/3/2015 - What do soldiers, athletes, and farmers have in common? Discipline.
- A Bigger Picture1/2/2015 - It’s good to make wise choices, and Proverbs can help us to do that. It’s also good to understand life on this earth, and Ecclesiastes helps us to see that.
- New1/1/2015 - As we enter another year, let’s live out our new creation that has already begun. And let’s remember that it will one day be fully revealed.
- Radical Recovery 12/31/2014 - How would you respond if someone told you to “keep quiet” about Jesus?
- The Best Will Come12/30/2014 - We should celebrate the kingdom now, but not in a way that detracts from what’s yet to come.
- Balancing Seasons12/29/2014 - Contentment comes when we ease into a new rhythm in the midst of change.
- Audience of One12/28/2014 - Read Philippians 1:21 and reflect on what it means to be completely sold out for Jesus and His ways.
- Hospitality to Strangers12/27/2014 - Love must never stay confined within us, though. It should move outward.
- The Source of Joy12/26/2014 - So where can we find joy? In God!
- The Right Time12/25/2014 - Christmas is a reminder that “the time of the LORD’s favor has come” (Luke 4:19).