Will we trust God to supply our needs? When it comes to a bread and butter issue, how real is our faith?
- Daily Devotional, April 19, 2012 "Comes Back Around"4/18/2012 - As a youth pastor’s wife, I have plenty of opportunities to practice conflict resolution skills with those in our ministry. Especially in working with the girls.
- Daily Devotional, April 18, 2012 "Betrayed"4/17/2012 - If you were to name your newborn son, which of these three names would you choose: James, John, or Judas? You might select James or John, but— undoubtedly—you wouldn’t name your son Judas.
- Daily Devotional, April 17, 2012 "Faith & Work"4/16/2012 - One of my favorite quotes from John Wesley is, “Pray like it depends on God; work like it depends on you.” I don’t always live it, but it echoes something an old wise king once said.
- Daily Devotional, April 16, 2012 "Hit & Run"4/15/2012 - One evening, just before midnight, an automobile slammed into the side of our house. I woke up to what sounded like an explosion, but then I heard the muffled noise of a car radio and the squealing of tires as the driver fled the scene.
- Daily Devotional, April 13, 2012 "Practical Holiness"4/12/2012 - Holiness is perhaps one of the most misunderstood terms of our time. A study by The Barna Group reveals that though the Bible talks a lot about holiness, most people are confused and even apprehensive about what it means.
- Daily Devotional, April 12, 2012 "Sequels"4/11/2012 - A sequel is typically a book or film that continues the story of some previous work. Last year was the year of movie sequels.
- Daily Devotional, April 11, 2012 "Opportunity"4/10/2012 - A cave-in left 33 men trapped deep underground in a copper and gold mine in northern Chile. The men battled despair during the initial hours, when dust from the collapse choked their lungs and cloaked the mine in darkness.
- Daily Devotional, April 10, 2012 "Fear"4/9/2012 - During my first 3 years in Uganda, I had occasional contact with blood as I held dying children, helped to dress wounds and open tumors, and sought to comfort AIDS and cancer patients.
- Daily Devotional, April 9, 2012 "Sydnie & Me"4/8/2012 - Last year I went through a bone marrow transplant (BMT). By God’s grace, I didn’t go it alone. Family and friends walked with me through the procedure and subsequent months of recovery.
- Daily Devotional, April 6, 2012 "I Am"4/5/2012 - "Operation Kiss” had commenced—the green light given at the highest level. The target was seen crossing the valley and entering the olive orchard.
- Daily Devotional, April 5, 2012 "Unexpected Journeys"4/4/2012 - Unexpected journeys. Little and big—life is full of them. A quick trip to the grocery store turns into a car accident, injuries, and several months of recuperation.
- Daily Devotional - April 4, 2012 "Spring Training for Christians"4/3/2012 - You've probably heard that God loves baseball. After all, He began his holy book with the words, "In the big inning..."
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Louie Giglio - April 3, 2012 "Symphony (I Lift My Hands)"4/2/2012 - Think about all of the sounds. All of the countless sounds our earth makes: twigs cracking beneath your tennis shoes, waves rhythmically hitting the sand and receding again, wind rushing through a corridor, cicadas singing on a summer night.
- Daily Devotional, April 2, 2012 "New Swimmers"4/1/2012 - In February of 2011, Andrew Wilson, an Australian fisherman was fishing off the coast of New South Wales when he was thrown from his boat by a large wave.
- Daily Devotional, March 30, 2012 "Gator Aid"3/29/2012 - When Alexis Dunbar returned home, she received a huge surprise. A living, breathing alligator was lurking in her guest bedroom!
- Daily Devotional, March 29, 2012 "Sweet Speech"3/28/2012 - She said, ‘I hope you won’t be in my class next year.’ ” One evening during dinner with my kids, I was surprised when my 9-year-old randomly shared an incident that had taken place at school.
No playlists found for this account.