- Channel Views: 8,149
- Total Upload Views: 103,774
- Subscribers: 2
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-18T21:12:23
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Most Popular Uploads
stack45ny Video Channel
- Nearer My God to Thee - Christian Hymn
- Eternal Father, Strong to Save - Christian Navy...
- Franklin Graham, John Quincy Adams, Islam, and ...
- 666 : The Mark of the Beast - Oswald Chambers
- Skilful Soul Winning - Oswald Chambers
- Oswald Chambers - Is Your Ability to See God Bl...
- Watchman Nee - Holy Spirit / Romans 7 ( Part 1 ...
- I See Jesus - Aileen Gilchrist
- Christian Martyrs
- Psalm 129 (NKJV) - A Song of Ascents (Christian...
- Psalm 133 (New King James Version / Christian W...
- Kasih - Christian Worship Song ( with lyrics in...
A Prayer for Strength for What's Ahead - Your Daily Prayer - June 25
When we see what’s ahead and feel powerless to face it, we can trust God to help us.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
5 Best Love Stories From The Bible
The Bible is full of so many great stories, from struggle to triumph and impossible to miraculous. The most memorable for me are the love stories. There are many different kinds of love stories in the Bible, including parents with their children, friendships and loving your enemies, but I really like the marriage relationships in the Bible. You have to read and study the verses closely, but there is so much to learn about what true love really means and how to remain committed in your relationship.