Episode 7: When God Doesn't HealAugust 25, 2020 ● 30 min
Share this episode
Jennifer Slattery understands what that feels like. She’s prayed for healing for herself and others. She’s seen God’s miraculous works, but she’s also seen numerous prayers go unanswered. In both, she discovered key truths about God she hopes will encourage you in your journey.
1. Have you ever felt as if your prayers went unanswered? If so, how did you respond?
2. Has anyone told you, or insinuated, that God would heal you, if only you had more faith?
3. How can an expectation of healing distort our view of God?
4. How can an expectation of healing indicate we’ve begun to overestimate our wisdom and perception?
5. How can an expectation of healing over-emphasize our experiences or time on earth?
6. Does God always respond as we think best? Explain.
7. Have you witnessed a miracle? If so, share.
8. In what ways has God been glorified through your experiences?
9. What do you think God’s greatest priority for you is?
10. How does knowing God’s faithfulness isn’t dependent on ours encourage you?
Visit Jennifer online at http://jenniferslatterylivesoutloud.com, find her ministry at http://whollyloved.com, and connect with her on Facebook and Instagram.
Episode Image Credit: Getty/image_jungle
A Prayer for God's Presence When You Feel Helpless - Your Daily Prayer - May 16
Your situation may make us feel helpless, but the truth is that we have not been left alone without help.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.