Understanding Your Introvert Girl (with Grace Larson)November 24, 2021 ● 21 min
Share this episode
1. Respect her need for quiet and space.
2. Be willing to talk when she emerges from her quiet time.
3. Don’t rush the conversation or interrupt her.
4. Be patient.
5. Don’t push for loud, outward engagement with others. More often than not she’s engaging inwardly first.
6. Respect and honor her creativity
Resources and Links from Today’s Episode:
Introverts in the Church by Adam S McHugh - https://amzn.to/30SvTnQ
Introvert Dear - https://bit.ly/30SvUIq
Healthline: 7 Myths about Introverts that Need to Go: https://bit.ly/3r8g6vI
The Secret Lives of Introverts: Inside Our Hidden World Jenn Granneman - https://amzn.to/2ZhzrPs
Follow Robrenna on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robrennaredl/
Image Credit: Getty/Lyudinka
A Prayer for a Discontented Heart - Your Daily Prayer - November 29
As we grow in learning God’s Word, we begin to see His heart more clearly.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.