Helping Your Girl Find Good Friends and Positive Influences, with Kari KampakisNovember 17, 2021 ● 28 min
Share this episode
Tips for Ways to Engage:
1. Take your girl out for a treat and talk to her about friendships
2. Ask your girl who is someone around you who fits the following:
A Positive thinker
A good study partner
A good shopper
Trustworthy - keep what you say confidential and doesn’t spread gossip
3. Ask your girl to make a list of characteristics she’d like in a friend.
4. Ask your girl what characteristics from the list she that she possesses.
5. Do you see friendships that are “toxic” - hurtful and lack respect towards others? Why do you think a girl continues the friendship?
Verses to consider when talking about friendship:
John 15:12-15; Luke 6:31; Proverbs 17:17; Proverbs 13:20; Proverbs 18:25; Proverbs 22:24-25
To hear more from Kari:
Grab a copy of her book “Love Her Well”: https://amzn.to/3Cp4Eho
Podcast: Girl Mom Podcast: https://apple.co/3HxdQUE
Follow Robrenna on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robrennaredl/
Image Credit: Getty/Lyudinka
A Prayer for a Discontented Heart - Your Daily Prayer - November 29
As we grow in learning God’s Word, we begin to see His heart more clearly.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Amazing Hymns Perfect for Thanksgiving Day
Sing praises and give thanks to God this Thanksgiving Day with these 10 amazing hymns. Discover hymns perfect for expressing your gratitude for life and the blessings of family and love as we gather together for the amazing tradition of Thanksgiving. May these hymns warm your heart and remind you of the glory of God this holiday!